Each duplex has about 1,150 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two full baths and a private garage. Each Duplex has large private lots, a fenced in backyard and a covered patio.
Washer/dryer hook up, large closets, ceiling fans, energy efficient appliances, granite countertops, stained concrete floors and three levels of home security systems available.
Our rates are just $1,325 per month for our standard units and $1,525 for premium located units; each with approximately 1,150 square feet of living space.
Eagle Landing Duplex Homes
40 Homes Available!
Nestled among beautiful trees and rolling hills, this quaint duplex-home community with only 20 beautiful units / homes is just minutes from Highway 35 in the quaint town of Salado. Eagle Landing provides a serene setting so residents can enjoy the peace of their secluded community or take a short drive to some of the most unique shops, wineries, exquisite restaurants and craft beers in the state.
Schedule a Showing
Eagle Landing Rentals is a brand new duplex community in Salado. Our duplex homes have been built with high quality construction materials, nice amenities and features including modern appliances, large closets, granite kitchen countertops and a great location! All of our homes offer 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a single car private garage. Click below to schedule a showing to tour you new home in one of the fastest growing and most admired small towns in TX!
Why Salado Texas
- Salado was a recipient of a 2018 Texas Governor Community Achievement Award
- 19 Salado locations are listed in the National Register of Historic Places, including the George Washington Baines House.
- Salado Creek was selected as the first Texas Natural Landmark.
- Headquartered near Salado is McLane Company, Inc., the nation’s largest convenience store supplier now owned by Wal-Mart, and Wilsonart International, a maker of plastic laminates.
- The Salado school district was recently rated five stars on the Financial Allocation Study for Texas (FAST) ratings.
- Salado is the Texas Mecca for Art Lovers with several art galleries and art festivals throughout the year.
- As of August 2019 Salado TX has an Overall Grade of A for Best Places to Live https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/salado-bell-tx/#reviews