Each duplex has about 1,150 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, two full baths and a private garage. Each Duplex has large private lots, a fenced in backyard and a covered patio.
Washer/dryer hook up, large closets, ceiling fans, energy efficient appliances, granite countertops, stained concrete floors and three levels of home security systems available.
Eagle Landing Duplex Homes
Quiet and Serene
Nestled among beautiful trees and rolling hills, this quaint duplex-home community is just minutes from Highway 35 in the quaint town of Salado. Eagle Landing provides a serene setting so residents can enjoy the peace of their secluded community or take a short drive to some of the most unique shops, wineries, exquisite restaurants and craft beers in the state.
Schedule a Showing
Eagle Landing Rentals is a brand new duplex community in Salado. Our duplex homes have been built with high quality construction materials, nice amenities and features including modern appliances, large closets, granite kitchen countertops and a great location! All of our homes offer 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and a single car private garage. Click below to schedule a showing to tour you new home in one of the fastest growing and most admired small towns in TX!
Why Salado Texas
- Salado was a recipient of a 2018 Texas Governor Community Achievement Award
- 19 Salado locations are listed in the National Register of Historic Places, including the George Washington Baines House.
- Salado Creek was selected as the first Texas Natural Landmark.
- Headquartered near Salado is McLane Company, Inc., the nation’s largest convenience store supplier now owned by Wal-Mart, and Wilsonart International, a maker of plastic laminates.
- The Salado school district was recently rated five stars on the Financial Allocation Study for Texas (FAST) ratings.
- Salado is the Texas Mecca for Art Lovers with several art galleries and art festivals throughout the year.
- As of August 2019 Salado TX has an Overall Grade of A for Best Places to Live https://www.niche.com/places-to-live/salado-bell-tx/#reviews