Eagle Landing Duplex Homes Renting Policy April 2020
We are delighted that you are interested in leasing a dwelling in our duplex community. To help you in making your decision, we have listed below the criteria for qualifying as a resident with us.
- A separate background check will be conducted for each member of the household 18 and over.
- A separate rental application must be fully completed, dated and signed by each applicant and all co-applicants.
- The rental application will be reviewed when submitted so we will have all information needed to determine your eligibility.
- Each applicant must provide government-issued photo identification and allow it to be photocopied.
- Applicants who are first-time renters or who do not have sufficient income under item 6 below, may qualify by having the lease guaranteed by a guarantor.
- The guarantor must have a gross monthly income of at least 6 times the monthly rent and must meet all other qualifying criteria.
- The guarantor must complete and sign a lease guaranty agreement.
- Guarantors may be held responsible for all of the lease obligations, including the entire rent and other costs, such as damages.
- If applicant’s family will be occupying the dwelling, the family size must be appropriate for the available duplex, i.e., no more than two people (including children over twelve (12) months of age) per bedroom.
- Employment and monthly income must be verifiable. Total monthly income of all applicants must be three (3) times monthly rent. Applicants must have at least six (6) months consecutive employment history (exceptions may apply to students who can show qualifying full-time student status.)
- Applicant(s) MAY be denied occupancy for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by any applicant
- Incomplete application by any applicant
- Insufficient income (total of all applicants)
- Criminal conviction history of drug related, violent or sexual crime (misdemeanor or felony) committed by any applicant or by other occupants (including children) who plan to live in unit
- Poor credit history of any applicant (credit reports are obtained; previous bankruptcy may require an additional security deposit equal to one month’s rent)
- Poor rental profile of any applicant (rental history reports are obtained). Rental history of:
- Non-payment or frequent late payment of rent
- Drug use
- Poor housekeeping
- Poor supervision of applicant’s children
- Unruly or destructive behavior by applicant, applicant’s children or applicant’s guests
- Violence to persons or property by applicant, applicant’s children or applicant’s guests
SEE FOR YOURSELF
Please give us a call to schedule a tour of our new rental community in Salado, TX. You will love the location, quality construction, and ease of life that comes with living in a managed duplex community.